Thursday, May 23, 2013

I HAVE A DREAM..


...that one day schools will have the funding and the access to QR codes in not only the secondary schools, but also in the elementary schools.

I know students have cell phones, however when we start requiring them to use them in class, we run the risk of being given the internet bill with less restricted access. :-p So I dream of the day when schools can check them out to teachers or students and allow access to the QR app. (With restrictions along the school wifi system)


CAN'T WAIT!!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm super excited! I will be checking out your page this weekend! Have an AWESOME Memorial Day Weekend! :)

      Delete

  2. This is a great suggestion and, as always, you have such a great way with words.
    Thanks for your wise and entertaining thoughts.
    best travel tripods

    ReplyDelete