Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Eat, Pray, Teach


Truly BLESSED to be appreciated this week! All the amazing things being done at school and out in the community for teachers. I have never felt so appreciated like I have so far this week. It's only Tuesday and I can't express my thanks!

I wanted to share the 4 goodies that I loved the most. First and foremost, TPT is having an AWESOME sale for us!! Go enjoy and shop! I am also having a 20% sale on my items so you are free to shop.


Chick- Fil-A is giving out free Chicken Sandwiches tonight until closing. (With a school id present) - It's a great day to carry your ID! haha!


Chipotle is having a Buy one Get one Free special on all wraps, bowls, burritos, and tacos. (With school id present)

Staples is also having their PENNY deals all week long on Sharpies, Ticonderoga pencils, glue and pens. After $5.00 you can get any of these items for $0.01! Thats Awesome! I Love SHARPIE!

It's awesome to be appreciated!! 

I had to share an oldie but goodie video by Taylor Mali about "What Teacher's Make." His powerful words sum up our jobs to a "T." Enjoy your week teachers, you all deserve it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment