Saturday, May 11, 2013

Dia de las Madres

Happy Mother's Weekend!

Here are some Mother's Day Freebies!

TCBY Yogurt
Any mom who enters one of TCBY's locations on Mother's Day will receive up to a 6 oz. cup of frozen yogurt free of charge. The yogurt is either self-serve or in a small cup or cone.

Quiznos

Guests who show this coupon at participating Quiznos locations, can get a free small sub with purchase of any sub of equal or greater value and a regular fountain drink. The special ends May 13, 2013.

IKEA

If you didn't already know, the furniture store IKEA also serves some tasty food. On Mother's Day, IKEA is offering a free breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon and potatoes and a cup of coffee on May 12 from opening until 11 a.m. for moms.


Funny Mother's Day Video from Kid President!
 I LOVE THIS KID.. my students adore him.. and I hope you like it just as much as me. :)



Enjoy your Mother's Weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Cute blog! So happy to find a fellow 3rd grade teacher! I'm your newest follower!
    "autumn"
    Anchoredin3rdgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Autumn!! I love finding new teachers myself! i will definitely be stopping by your blog!

    ReplyDelete