Sunday, June 2, 2013

Currently June! School is almost out!


I'm so excited to join in the "Currently" Linky with Oh' Boy 4th Grade! This page really reflects things that I have been doing and thinking about. Woke up SUPER early thanks to the rain out my window. :-p  I am loving that school is almost out.. say it with me 2.5 more days!! YES!!! We made it! :) I am ready for a fresh start in the fall. Can't wait to get ideas and things together!
I'm thinking about moving classrooms, cleaning up my apartment, and getting to church on time. :) I meant to clean yesterday, but It was sooo beautiful that I spent my time by the water instead! I love living near water!
James Avery jewelry rocks my socks!! I have been wanting this ring for a while now, and I will be getting it soon. Can't wait!
Writing down my vacay essentials made me really excited that I only have 2.5 more days!! Can't wait to be reading on my iPad as I travel this summer. So blessed to be planning trips with my girls this summer! Cant wait!! :)

One thing that didn't fit on this list, was that I also need to order my Erin Condren planner! I love her planners and teacher plan book combo, it was awesome this year and it's going to be great for next year! <3 it!! (Below is a picture from the Erin Condren website)



Have a Happy Sunday everyone!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment