Monday, August 5, 2013

It is so close I can FEEL it!!

August is here, teachers are back in their rooms and I can't believe that school is about to begin again! I can't imagine exactly how it is coming so fast! Spent a lot of time in my room this past week and I am anxious for it to be finished. I should have pictures up this Friday! I can't wait to show you the final product. It's nice when you finally see progress in all the work that's been done.



This was me last week... Stay tuned for the final product and room tour!!

In preparing for school to start, I have been locating my forms that I use. Click the picture below for a short "Getting to know You" page for parents. I love asking parents for a little insight on their babies. Can't Wait to pass these out at Meet the Teacher!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment