Thursday, August 8, 2013

Short and Sweet!!

Just wanted to drop in and say, how awesome it feels to be "breaking ground" and actually getting somewhere in my classroom!!!



Wanted to attach the "How We Get Home" hanging idea that I had on Instagram earlier today! Thanks to "From the Pond" these awesome spots worked perfectly. Grab them free on my freebie page. Just look for this photo! 
 In order to share how I made it. I laminated the circles, cut them out, and then hot glued them to some ribbon. I then stapled the ribbon to the wall!  I will be writing student names on the clothes pins so I have a quick visual of how we get home! :) Gotta make sure my babies make it!

I have also attached the name tags that I used for my desks! You will find these under FREEBIES as well!
(Laminate and Cut!) - Doesn't get much better than that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment